Friday 21 May 2010

Teacher Day

It somehow last for a week.

And 1st time, I celebrate this event with a very special status,
I AM A TEACHER.

Haha..you know, actually teacher can be quite happy during this special occasion.

The school held a celebration for them (us) and we 'earned' few periods and also got free food to eat.
On the other hand, students will be busy sending their cards and present to the teachers.

Oh, the teachers got 1 whole bag of presents, flowers and cards.
And they continue to receive present for the whole week.
No, I am not saying about myself, I only got few cards and presents (pens, suddenly i have a lot of pen) only.
Those that got big bag of present de are class teachers.
Students tend to send their present to their class teacher ALONE only.
Only a few will remember this unimportant teacher, who teaches useless subjects. hahaha

Ok, I am not bragging or complaining that I didn't get a lot of present, I rather they don't give me.
The only present that I want from them is 乖乖听话 (be a good student and be obedient). I am sure that's what most of the teacher want from their student.
You know, if EVERY student are obedient, then it will be so easy to become a teacher.
But definitely, this will be just a dream for every teacher.

I just came back from the 2nd teacher day celebration held by PIBG, at Royal Klang Club.
We ate buffet, and each teacher received a small bag of present too.
Got chopstick la, towel la, pen la (pen again), pencil case la, and pendant made by students.
All the present got its meaning de.

I was the cameraman there, again, the 1st celebration in school I was holding the camera too.
Cameraman = the person that is not in the camera. hahaha
Yea, I only appear in one picture.
At least the job kept me busy, I won't feel so boring there.

That's all.
Happy Teacher day to all the teacher.
And wish all of my student will be successful in the future.

p/s: ALEXIS, interested of becoming a teacher? hahaha (Yea, Your name is there)

No comments:

Free Hit Counter