Saturday 6 November 2010

Another blink

Yo world!
Long time didn't post something here, and now I think I've forgotten how to write blog d. ><

In another blink of eye, my first year first semester is coming to an end.
Time really flies........Nono, it teleport. Fly also need some 'time'~ lol~
Thank God for bringing me through this sem, a rather peaceful sem for me.

Bla bla bla, I really don't know how to write le..forgot the 'way' of writing a blog.
Maybe I have a lot of things to share, or maybe nothing, but currently I can't think of what to write.

Just write for the sake of writing, to clear the spider web, or to 'pick' the mushrooms all over the blog or whatever as I am bored now, and tired of studying for the exam on next Monday. (8th Nov)

Essay ar~~~ come on!! I am not afraid of you!! Haha. *Say only~~*

All the best to everyone.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter