Tuesday 26 May 2009

Blog Revival

Long time didnt blog...really long time...cause busy..
and now don't have the 'passion to blog' like last time edi..lol...
Just now wanted to write something here, but dont know what to write, so closed.
Now I am using my cousin laptop to blog, the feeling is different from blogging in own computer, that's why now i can write. ><

Exam is finally over.
I realized that my standard is still not high enough to get A in STPM.
My ultimate target is 4 flat and I insist to get it.
This exam really let me know where do I stand, what is my level.
My level is still far below A.
Frankly, I am not confident to get A in any of the subject that I am taking now.

Really need to work harder, and be more consistent, cause this is related to my future.
Although I don't know what will happen next time, but at least I am trying my best now to make it a better one, no matter how the condition will be, at least I won't blame myself by saying that I was too lazy.

That's all ba.
All the best to art stream students.^^

No comments:

Free Hit Counter