Saturday 30 May 2009

Teacher's Day | Lian Yi Hui

First of all, Happy belated teacher's day to all the teacher.

After so many times of practice, finally the tai chi dance is officially performed on 29/5/09 (Friday), which is our school teacher's day.
Thanks Xin Yi for teaching us.
And thanks to Kean Peng, Shu Gi, Wai Yee, Lun Yen, Ee Peng, Hui Ling and Say Yin for dancing with me.^^
Had great and fun time practicing with them.
From learning the step till choosing the song and synchronize with the song and all, the process was not easy but I guess we enjoyed it and also happy with the results. Agree~?? Haha~

1st time I perform in school, and will be the last time also.
Pn Hasimah asked me since when I learnt to bersilat? I told her not silat is tai chi, but she say is also like silat...lol~

Holiday is here, but this holiday=no holiday for me.
Will be busy with the lian yi hui.
These day have a lot of meeting. Thank God that we got many lower 6 people to join us and they are very cooperative so far.
During the holiday will have 4 meeting at school also.
Hopefully can tie up everything and all will be smooth on that day.

And YOU, yes, is YOU, that are reading my blog now.
Remember to come and support ya! You will surely have fun there.
But everything will be done in Mandarin la, if u don't understand mandarin, then u will feel boring there.

I'll post the info again.
13th June, 2008 (Saturday)
8.00am-1.40pm.
HICT College.

RM 5(With Chinese Society T-Shirt)
RM 7 (Without Chinese Society T-Shirt)



See you there~! ^^

No comments:

Free Hit Counter