Monday 5 October 2009

Trial

Yo WORLD~! How are you all~?

I am fine yet not fine.
Deceiving myself everyday, hope that 1 day what am I deceiving myself now will become the truth.
Yea, it'll be, 1 day, is just the matter of time, and it totally depends on me.

Trial finally ended.
Always the same feeling, Bio feels good, Math feels ok, chemistry and pa feel sucks!
But this time, chemistry and pa is SUPER DUPER SUCKS!

This is the last exam that I will be taking in school, for form 6.
And is the exam that I don't care the most.
Yea, I admit, I didn't take it seriously. Just don't have the exam mood.

I remembered during mid-term, chinese society and something was bothering me, but I somehow managed to overcome all the things that bothered me and make myself calm and study, though it was like 1 week before the exam, but at least I studied.
This time, another thing+few more things bother me. And I failed to take them off my mind.
I tried to concentrate and yea I did succeed for few times, but the other few times I failed.
Every night I'll keep turn on my bed, cant sleep, then morning need to force myself to awake.

Don't know why this year keep like that, when exam is near, bad news will come to me and bad things will happen.

Yea, Don't Care!
Is not easy to Don't Care, it just hurt every time when I do not care.
And now, + 1 more thing, Don't Care my trial result, since I also not so care about it when I was sitting the exam. The consequence will be the same, the result will hurt me.

Now what I hope is everything will be peaceful till 10 Dec.
I believe It WILL^^

Am going to be the guitarist for Sunday school this Sunday.
It will be my 1st time to stand on stage to play, to use plug-in guitar, to play with piano.
So many 1st time, and at the same time my guitar skill is very Not good.
Feeling nervous, and I know that I'll not be able to play well.

Everything will be fine!

No comments:

Free Hit Counter