Friday 30 October 2009

如果我变成回忆 If I become a memory

Tank
Verse 1:
累了
lei le
Tired

照惯例努力清醒着
zao guan li nu li qing xing zhe
As usual, trying hard to keep myself awake

也照惯例想你了
ye zao guan li xiang ni le
And as usual, I think about you.

好怕一放心睡了
hao pa yi fang xin sui le
Afraid that when I fall to sleep

心跳在梦中不听话的
xin tiao zai meng zhong bu ting hua de
My heartbeat will disobediently

就停止了
jiu ting zhi le
And stopped

Verse 2:
听着
ting zhe
Listening

呼吸像浪潮拍动着
hu xi xiang lang cao bai dong zhe
My breathing, like the tidal wave, fluctuating

越美丽越让我忐忑
yue mei li yue rang wo tan te
The more beautiful, the more fear I feel.

我还能珍惜什么
wo hai neng zhen xi shen me
What can I still appreciate

如果我连自己的脉搏 都难掌握
ru guo wo lian zi ji de mai bo dou nan zhang wo
If I can't even control my own pulse

Chorus 1:
如果我变成回忆
ru guo wo bian chng hui yi
If I become a memory

退出了这场生命
tui chu le zhe chang sheng ming
And quit this life

留下你错愕哭泣
lui xia ni cuo e ku qi
Leaving you crying alone

我冰冷身体 拥抱不了你
wo bing leng shen ti yong bao bu liao ni
But my cold body can't embrace you

想到我让深爱的你人海孤独旅行
xiang dao wo rang shen ai de ni ren hai gu du lv xing
When I think that I am leaving you(the one that I love) to travel alone in the crowd

我会恨自己 如此狠心
wo hui hen zi ji ru chi hen xi
I will hate myself for being so cruel

Chorus 2:
如果我变成回忆
ru guo wo bian cheng hui yi
If I become a memory

终于没那么幸运
zhong yu mei na me xing yun
Unfortunately

没机会白着头发
mei ji hui bai zhe tou fa
I don't have the chance with my white hairs,

蹒跚牵着你看晚霞落尽
pan shan qian zhe ni kan wan xia luo jin
hobbling, holding and watch the sunset with you

漫长时光总有一天你会伤心痊愈
man chang shi guang zhong you yi tian ni hui shang xin quan yu
As the time passed, your wound will be healed

若有人可以让他陪你
ruo you ren ke yi rang ta pei ni
And if there's someone willing and can accompany you

我不怪你
wo bu guai ni
I won't blame you

Verse 3:
快乐
kuai le
The joy and happiness

什么时候会结束呢
shen me shi hou hui jie shu ne
When will it end

哪一刻是最后一刻
na yi ke shi zui hou yi ke
When will be the last moment

想把你紧紧抱着
xiang ba ni jin jin bao zhe
Want to hug you as firmly as possible

可知你是我生命中的
ke zhi ni shi wo sheng ming zhong de
Do you know that you are the one in my life

最舍不得
zui she bu de
That I can't leave the most

(Repeat Chorus 1 and 2)

Last Chorus:
如果我变成回忆
ru guo wo bian cheng hui yi
If I become a memory

最怕我太不争气
zui pa wo tai bu zheng qi
What I afraid the most is I wlll be too

顽固地赖在空气
wan gu de lai zai kong qi
stubborn and live in the 'air'

霸占你心里每一寸缝隙
ba zan ni xin yi mei yi chun feng xi
And dominant every space in your heart

连累依然爱我的你痛苦承受失去
lian lei yi ran ai wo de ni tong ku cheng shou shi qu
And let you (the one that still love me) to suffer the lost (of me)

这样不公平 请你尽力
zhe yang bu gong ping qing ni jin li
This is unfair! Please try your best

把我忘记
ba wo wang ji
To forget me

Kean Peng, learn!
Specially translate for you de... haha!
Hope you will understand my translation, ignore the broken english.

1 comment:

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Free Hit Counter