Thursday 5 November 2009

Just to complaint

Computer spoilt, now back but got no sound...ish!

I forgot everything that I have studied..geng right? Brain malfunction now.....
Omg, I am going to screw that exam man!

These day keep got headache, but just 1 side only.
According to kp, it is migraine. Damn shit, I never have migraine in my entire life, now suddenly got, stupid!

Feel very pek che!
When study time, feel like vomiting everything, sick of book; when rest time, feel guilty of not studying, I have lots more thing to catch up, to know, to recall...
The most pek che is things that once I knew very well, but at this crucial time, I forgot them, or when I revise them, I feel confuse, like everything mess up, suddenly I 'dun understand' what I am reading, is like all the subjects suddenly become strange to me...

ok, nothing, just to complaint, maybe after I release here will become better..hopefully.

Hope I won't disappoint you all...Thanks for putting hope in me..

No comments:

Free Hit Counter