Friday 30 April 2010

Money ~

I think I finally let go of it d =D
Finally I am free from that, I'm glad that I successfully untie myself from my own rope.
Nevertheless, I am still afraid. More time is needed.

I am working right now. Yea. I know is redundant for me to say that.
But I will not get my salary. Not by June or July.
I don't know when, but definitely will be after that, and hopefully won't be later.

Indeed, money is hard to earn.
I earn less than RM800 for the 1st 3 month of this year.
Instead, I am in debt of RM2k since the beginning of the year.

Beside teaching in school, I am also teaching in a tuition center.
Every Thursday after I back from school, eat my dinner, no bath, I'll drive to the tuition center.
From 8 to 10pm.
Thank God that it is on Thursday, it is the day where I have the least period to teach.
So, still ok, won't be so tiring, but every Thursday is a long day for me.
At least that the tuition won't pay me late, and so now I have to depend on the money that I get from teaching tuition to survive. RM160/month. ><

At this rate, I'll not be able to pay all my debt by June.
Hopefully my house wall won't have any red paint after that. haha..

So, I am now searching more ways to earn money.
I tried to sell things online, but it is too complicated and I am too lazy to explore and do the necessary work.

Is there any 'easy' way to get money? lol~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

12k of debt??! Are you kidding? You are like really in need of money~ XD
-sing yee-

ZhengYii said...

Sing yee: is 2k, not 12 k...haha

Free Hit Counter