Saturday 3 April 2010

Things

I think a lot these days.
Many things I think

I need a place for me to throw out my things.

Maybe I can throw them out through blogging.
Or shout them out in facebook.
Or find someone to talk.

But I don't feel like doing all that.
Blogging or writing them in facebook is too public.
And I don't feel like talking to people also.

I know that after some time, some will get settled, some I'll don't bother anymore, while some maybe I'll just forget them.

Yesterday night I was lying, eye closed, but mind was like a war field.
I think about many many things.
And I actually wanted to write them out, Here!
But no!

A few people I want to scold, there's one I feel like beating her up!
A few things I feel is unfair.
A few issue that was supposed to be not right but people debate over it and made it seems to be so right.
A few people that I, don't know what to do for them.
A few important things undone, don't even know how to start.
A few people that I suddenly miss.
A I-feel-old but still-fresh feeling suddenly back.
And few others

Let me just assume that I had write everything here after I posted this.

3 comments:

alexis c said...

Wah!! You wanna beat me up ah?!?!?!??!?! haha

ZhengYii said...

YA!!!! Don't let me see U!! HAHAHA~

alexis c said...

OH NO!!!! *runs away*

Free Hit Counter