Sunday 17 August 2008

Chong Wei Lost!

Lee Chong Wei lost badly to China World #1 player Lin Dan in Olympic badminton man single.
That's indeed a bad news for the whole nation.
I watched the whole game and was so nervous and was hoping for miracle to happen as Lee Chong Wei lost to Lin Dan from the beginning.
Chong Wei was not in the mood of playing. He made a lot of silly mistakes and wasted many points. For me, can't blame, cause is too stress edi..
And No doubt, Lin Dan is too powerful...He was so stable and He is better than Chong Wei.
He deserved to be the world #1 badminton player.
I salute him.
Merely my personal opinion towards the game.
Now, I'll 100% support China till the end.
Wish China can win USA in term of amount of gold medal as well as the total amount of medal at the end of this Olympic.
All the best to China!

School Holiday finally begin. School life is stressful.

At last I can relax for a while.
But still must study for the coming monthly test after holiday.
Can't be too relax, must always remind myself, Form 6 need Consistency.


I've changed my Bio tuition from Miss Chong to Mr Mano, Friday Class.
Must learn movement of substances across plasma membrane again. Swt..sien..
Just take it as revision ba..

Verse of the week:

Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. (Luke 12:22-23 , NIV)

耶穌又對門徒說、所以我告訴你們、不要為生命憂慮吃甚麼.為身體憂慮穿甚麼。

因為生命勝於飲食身體勝於衣裳(路加福音 12 章 22-23 节)

p/s: I prefer chinese translation which brings out the meaning of the verse clearer.

1 comment:

Mary-Ruth said...

oh you found my site. heh. so now i cant stalk you silently. ;p

btw, mr mano's really good. right choice. haha, promoting. :)

Free Hit Counter