Wednesday 6 August 2008

Coloured-Post

Yay! I've finally passed my driving test!
I've waited so long for this day to come.
I've delayed this for 1 year and 1 month after my 17 birthday and at last I am legal to drive.
And most importantly is that I DON'T need to go to that 'hell' anymore.
Thanks God for guiding me throughout the test. ^^

Chinese society farewelll party is coming very SOON! (2 more days)
And I am so tense up.
Scare unexpected problems.
Scare this Scare that.
1st time mah. (alasan)
I don't think I did a good job in organizing this thing.
But still, just hope everything will just go smooth and after friday, I can relax and have fun especially during Saturday! haha..
Hoping for this Saturday, hope all of us can really enjoy in this class event.

Form 6, I have a lot of 'first time'.
I have changed a lot.
Last time, I was rather anti-social(is there any word that is more suitable ??) .
Yea, I won't automatically talk or mix around with other people de. (last time)
I prefer to keep quiet all the time and 'enjoy' in my own thinking world.
Even until now, some time, I'll just remain silent even though I should talk something in some condition. It become somewhat a 'habit' edi...Haha...
But, I know if i still remain as an 'anti-social' kind of person, I will be left out in this society sooner or later.
So no matter how, still need to open up my 'gold mouth' and start talking! Haha~

What I've learned.
Ok, after the farewell I'll post that.
Especially for chemistry. So long never do my 'revision' in blog edi.. haha..
Now tuition till chemical bonding edi..
And Bio, still mess and blur...Don't know how to post...
Math, nothing to post...I guess..
PA, nothing to post...btw, I also don't like this subject...

I read through some of my recent post..And I found there is different between 'coloured-post' and 'non-coloured post'...the different is I found it is easier to read coloured-post. Is more interesting to read paragraph with colour than without colour.
So, I'll try to put in COLOUR for my future blog post. Haha...

p/s: I am not good in ART. So, I'll just simply taruh in the colour only~ hehe

-ZhengYii-

No comments:

Free Hit Counter