Tuesday 10 February 2009

Sabah, I'm coming~

Air Asia is giving out 500,000 free seats.
Book from: 10 - 15 Feb 2009 | Travel from: 12 Oct 2009 - 31 Jan 2010

What makes me excited is 2 ways to Sabah (go and back) only cost RM 57 per person.
Yea, is JUST RM57, no hidden fees. That RM 57 is actually the airport tax.
It has been almost 3 years since my last visit to my Grandparents House.
I remembered the March holiday during my form 4 time, I went there for 9 days.
Since then I never go back edi. So miss the place.

And here is the question:
Who want to go Sabah with me from 5th Jan, 2010 to hmm....don't know when...maybe stay 10 days there?

That time we are free from any form of Exam and I can't wait for the day to come.

Maybe we can make a trip to Sabah. We can visit all the way from Kota Kinabalu to Kundasang(climb Mount Kinabalu here) then to Kudat(My Grandparents house).......


Bla Bla Bla, I am just day-dreaming.
2 problems:
1st, look at the booking date. 15 Feb last day. Not many can confirm in such a short period of time.
2nd, it will be costly. For me is ok la, I can eat and stay there for free. Hah~ The Main Cost will be transportation fee.

So, just forget it, I am going alone. Maybe with my family if they are able to make it. But I am going for sure, going there with Jit Yo on the same day as his Sem Break end.
(Omg, I can't wait to book now, but my parents are sleeping, can't talk to them...lol..)

Days Left: 270

1 comment:

kenneth said...

oh gosh. today is 16th.... feel like going too. but i guess abit too late d. haha

Free Hit Counter