Monday 16 February 2009

Some update

I have booked the ticket to Sabah, will be going there with Jit Yo and coming back with my Grandparents! Haha..Glad that I will not be coming back alone. Here is my flight detail..
Depart
Kuala Lumpur LCCT (KUL) to Kota Kinabalu (BKI)
Tuesday, 05 Jan 2010 Flight AK 5106
Depart Kuala Lumpur LCCT (KUL) at 12:50
Arrive in Kota Kinabalu (BKI) at 15:20

Return
Kota Kinabalu (BKI) to Kuala Lumpur LCCT (KUL)
Tuesday, 12 Jan 2010 Flight AK 5111
Depart Kota Kinabalu (BKI) at 20:05
Arrive in Kuala Lumpur LCCT (KUL) at 22:35


And yea, it just cost me RM 57 !


Next, wanna know what happened between He and She?
Is a good news, both of them started their relationship officially during Valentine.
That's not the ending, or I should say that the Story has just Begun!
Wish them all the best!


Trip that I am going this year:
1. Langkawi (2nd-5th, April). School Magazine Editorial Board(Chinese).
2. Kuantan (18th-19th, April). Chinese Society.
That makes me can't go to church for the 1st and 3rd Sunday during the month of April, especially the 3rd Sunday, that day is Easter leh!
I'll definitely do my own devotion during that 2 days.
I am shame to say that I didn't do daily devotion, not even weekly or monthly. That's really not good, very not good.


Last Sunday(yesterday), I was a Sunday School Teacher for an hour.
My Sunday School Teacher was absent and so I actually did the sharing, who ask me is the eldest among the group. They are 1 year younger than me.
We talked about how to prove that Bible is truth.
Maybe next time I'll post up about this, when the day I am free to arrange everything up and translate to English(the hardest job) and type them here.


Today is my Mom's Birthday. Happy Birthday!


Days left: 264

No comments:

Free Hit Counter