Wednesday 18 February 2009

Stop it!

Someone is ruining my life.
Please stop it now!
I am enduring, and my there's a certain limit to my endurance.

Hey, stop the nonsense! Don't be so foolish and childish! Form 6 isn't easy, why can't you just focus on your study? Too free? Get a calender and start counting down instead of ruining my life. Just stop it now and I still can pretend that nothing has happened.

Don't make me tell you such words face to face. Behave yourself.

p/s: Don't simply make your 'smart' guess of who I am giving this message to. And please don't ask me about who is it and any question related to this. I am sick of it. That person will understand if it read this.

1 comment:

WenYun said...

erm.. i think i know who u talk to! don't worry.. i will help u to make sure that he/she wouldn't ruinning ur life anymore! happy? not need say thanks!

Free Hit Counter