Saturday 25 July 2009

Another week

This blog is like becoming my weekly diary edi...swt...
Always like got nothing to write...or don't know what to write..

Monday Tuesday Wednesday don't know do what.
Oh ya, Wednesday I had the same Chemistry lesson again as last week Thursday lesson.
Don't know that the Thurs class is faster 1 lesson than the Wed class.
But nvm la, uaually I'll totally forget what I've learned in tuition, but I think this(Acid-Base titration curve) I can remember till STPM, maybe I should go for both Wed and Thurs class every week, then Chem sure A!
haha..Ok, that was a joke.. Chemistry is hard for me....hate it...lol....

Thurs I went to teach tuition again...
Yea, I will teach till the end of August, cause they are lack of teacher..
Good also , can earn some income~~ ^^
I am teaching std 6 science, prepare them for UPSR.
I thought can relax and teach but mana tau Std 6 science is NOT Easy!
Hate the physic part of it.. and some part regarding plant..

I didn't tell Wei Lun that I am going to teach there, and he didn't even notice me when he enter the (small) office, what a friend! haha~
After tuition drag me to so far to eat supper and somemore let me eat 'pig ear'... yucks! so disgusting...If I know that is the ear of pig I wont even touch it, but now it is in my stomach, no, maybe in part of my body after it is being digested and assimilated...><

Friday, Bio class suddenly cancel.
So, I was at home that night and joined the cell group after so looong time didnt join them.

Today morning went to Hokkien Association for the Jiao Liu Ying de Qing Gong Yan.
Kean Peng came and fetch me.
The Jiao Liu Ying at March but now only have Qing Gong Yan.
Not many people went, we went to Restoran V-Garden to have our lunch.
They plan to organize another Jiao Liu Ying next year during March, the planing will start at the end of this year, and we must go back as a 'senior' to help them after our STPM...lol...feel so lazy...esp need to organize one more time the thing...

Later didn't go back, Kean Peng went to pick Sherlyn up and we had lunch again. No la, only Sherlyn had her lunch. And later we went to lepak at Bukit Raja JJ.
So long never go there after the Bukit Tinggi de opened..loiter around Popular and MPH..haha...love book shop..
If i got money, I would have buy many books, but the problem is I don't have money..swt...


Ok, I know that I really need to start studying edi, slack too looooooong le....
I think, this week will be the end of my slacking week, will start my Journey to STPM from next week onward..
I have lost the momentum to study since the starting of this year...And now I need to 'regain' it....Hopefully I really can do it...

Not only me, YOU too!

All the Best! Let's Jia You together!

No comments:

Free Hit Counter