Sunday 26 July 2009

Learn How to Appreciate

We always take things for granted, everyone of us, including me.
Human are forgetful, they tend to forget things around them, especially people that always care and worry for them.
I am not excluded from the list. I don't know how to appreciate.

But, this 2 days, 2 people reminded me of the value of appreciation.
One of them is Kean Peng.
He told me that he started to appreciate what he had now, especially friends around him, due to some reasons.
And I was happy for him that he had learnt how to appreciate, but I forgot to look through myself.
I forgot to ask myself whether I know how to appreciate or not.

Another person is the speaker of this morning sermon.
His sermon really had inspired me and taught me deeply the value of appreciation, especially people around you, your family, your friends, where we always take their existence for granted.

I don't know how to elaborate further, I have lot to say but I don't know how to write them down in words.
As long as, Appreciation is a 'value' and 'skill' where we must learn throughout our whole life.

Be grateful of what you have and what you don't have.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me add something more to my previous post.

An interesting story happened to Kean Peng during the yesterday Qing Gong Yan.
I told him that I will blog about this but I forgot le..

Before that, let me introduce the character of this story 1st.
A girl, you can call her as 'puppy girl', she is one of the organizing committee of the Jiao Liu Hui.
During the preparation process, I guess nothing happened.
So, let me fast forward to the day of Jiao Liu Hui, that's somewhere around March.
On that day, Kean Peng used his 'eat grass' skill and attracted a lot of girl to be interested in him.
Ask him personally if you want to know what is 'eat grass' skill.

Ok, the other girl not important, let's get back to the puppy girl.
1st of all, how does the name of puppy girl came about
During one of the (boring) ceramah in the jiao liu hui, she sit in front of us, and I think Kean Peng was too boring and he told me, I am sure that the girl in front like dog.
I was like, look at him and wonder why he was so sure that the girl like dog, he said that he got psychology skill and can see through people and bla bla bla...What I think is that he was crapping~
At last we called and asked her and surprisingly she really like dog.
And later don't know how, as long as she became the 'puppy girl'.

After the Jiao Liu Ying, I think they still got contact each other, and after 4 months, finally they held Qing Gong Yan, and as what I wrote in my previous post, we went to V-Garden and had our lunch.
And during the lunch we found out and we confirmed that the puppy girl likes Kean Peng!!!
Through her words and action...and also her 38 friend.
Haha..I was laughing in my heart and Kean Peng was shy and don't know how to react.

After the lunch and when only left me and kean peng only I laugh my heart out and kean peng was like...hmm.....don't know how to say..funny reaction....

I laugh is not because the girl that like him, is their reaction are funny.

Yea, that's all about Kean Peng, blog a lot bout him today.

I have more thing to say but I am lazy to continue le...maybe next time...

Vocabulary:
Jiao Liu Hui/Ying- Inter-School Chinese Society Gathering.
Qing Gong Yan-hmm..a gather to celebrate the successful of an event, I think malay is called Majlis Kejayaan.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter