Friday 3 July 2009

Special Days

A very late post...wrote halfway and stopped for a few days..coz lazy...

These happened on 2/7/09.

Morning as usual went to school, but didn't stay long, cause there were bus in front of our school, all the upper 6 students walked up to the bus and the bus brought us to Malaysia Parliament.

Yea, we went to The Parliament.
It was a nice trip.
Enjoyed sitting alone in the bus and reading back my message.
Yea, I rarely delete my the message in my hp and there were 1000+ message in my inbox and I was clearing while reading them in the bus.
I came across to a message which makes me laugh for 1 or 2 seconds but I almost breakdown immediately after that.
My eyes suddenly got few drops of tears but surely I wont cry in front of people (not even in front of myself) and then I stopped the emotion and continued to delete message.
Deleted around 300+ message only, still got long way to go.....

Reached parliament, visited Dewan Rakyat (and Dewan Negara).
Saw few famous YB there, I wanted to listen they talk but they just keep quiet only...lol
It's rather boring to sit there and listen to them talking something which we don't really understand. Yea, the whole session was quite boring except when there was one small quarrel between Pasir Salak and Jelutong, which became a hot topic in my school now...lol..

Back to school at around 3pm.
Went back home to bath, before I bath finish then Sherlyn came d..
She borrowed my printer and then we were on the way to Kean Peng's house.
Waited for Chew Hong inside Sherlyn's car for quite long...
Finally she reached and Sherlyn and I 1 car, Chew Hong and Kean Peng another car, and we headed to Aeon.

Yea, Aeon again, I was quite lazy to go when they asked me few days ago.
I don't know why at last I went, I think is because I wanted to sing 2 songs..
They said going greenbox, and I wanted to sing that 2 songs so much...
1 the lyrics is in my previous post, while another one is 'ai wo bie zou'...
Felt in love to that 2 songs, if u want to listen in school, ask Kean Peng to bring his hp and ask him to on for you..haha...

Ok, continue to Aeon.
Kean Peng and Chew Hong reached 1st, then Sherlyn and I only reached.
We met up in front of McD, but Kean Peng and Chew Hong said they want to go to the toilet and Sherlyn and I sit in the McD and wait for them.
Sherlyn said that she's fasting for rally, and should pray for it.
So, I asked her to pray, and we prayed together in McD.
We prayed quite long, and after we finished our prayer both of them still havent come back.
I called them and they said they are coming back.

Later we followed Kean Peng.
And he led us to a place where Keik Wee, Siew Pei, Shu Gi and Say Yin were hiding and when I reached there, a cake was in front of me and they sang a birthday song.
It was really unexpected. Yea, I was surprised.

Thanks a lot to all of them.
Felt so paiseh when I knew that they didnt go back home after parliament cause want to make this surprise for me.
I do feel touched. Surely I wont show out in any of my expression, but I can write here...
Yea, I was touched and I can't say anything other than THANKS~!

Later we went to the food court of Aeon and ate the cake.
Then we lepak around and watched Transfomer 2.
It was not bad, althought it drag a bit but overall I feel that is it better than Transfomer 1.

After that went to Esso mamak and ate my dinner with Kean Peng and Alwin.
And back home and that was the end of the special day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd July, 2009. I am officially 19. (So old d~~)
Nothing much happened in school.
People wished me and I said thank you.

After school, Chinese Society meeting.
1st time everyone is so punctual.
And I was shocked when I turned around and looked where class U6 Setia was full of people (I was writing the post-to-be-elected on the board and didnt noticed of the people behind me)
And finally, the committee for the Farewell Party is officially formed.
Soon, we can pass everything to the new board edi, after around 3 more meetings.

Will feel happy+ sad for that.

That's all.
To Kean Peng: I liked your ''surprise in surprise''! ^^

No comments:

Free Hit Counter