Tuesday 25 August 2009

Everything is in a mess now..
I am worried, worry about you..

I really want to be there with you when u face problem, let you to have a person to talk to, let you to have a shoulder to cry on.

But I know that you wont tell me anything, no matter how I ask.

I am already avoiding you cause I know that my present will actually make you feel more stress, though I actually really really want to be with you.

But when I see the problem that you are facing, I feel that I am so useless, I can do nothing, not even can be there with you, because you don't want to.

You had learn how to hide your problem, me too, especially in front of you, I will hide everything.

You know, besides this, I heard something about you, which I don't know is true or not.
I am telling myself don't believe it, and disproving it; but there's another voice that tell me to believe, and proving to me.

I don't know, really don't know. Cause if it is the true, I might just collapse.
When I think of this, I can't breath, I can't move.

It is too serious for me to accept this.

Indeed, you have changed, when I think of the past, tears will flood my eyes. I keep asking why, why everything turn out to be like this, why we can't just stay in the past, where everything were so clean, so pure, so beautiful...

No comments:

Free Hit Counter