Wednesday 19 August 2009

Is not easy to Talk

90 days left to STPM.

Ok, let's see, many people had left their blog death these days, including me.
Is like there's a period of 'hotness' where everyone was very 'hardworking' to update their blog and when the graph reached the peak, it falls.

I found that most of the people hardly understand what I am talking.
In most of the normal conversation that I had with people, I found that their reply to what I said doesn't 'match'.
I don't know is whether I don't understand what other people are saying or the other party do not understand me.
I guess is my problem, cause 'most' of the other people didn't get my meaning.
And sometimes, I also don't understand what they saying.

I have problem in using word to express what I want to say.
Always I have something that I want to say but due to 'don't know how to say', at last I just forget it.
Or sometimes I use too long time to think what I want to say, and after I got the sentence, the matter is over, what left inside my head will be just a crap.
Or in another condition is, I desperately want to tell out what I want to say to people, and due to the lack of the 'skill of expressing', people tend to misunderstand my meaning, they'll think that I have a hidden meaning behind my words but in actual what I said is what I meant, most of the time I am straightforward.

If you notice, I use a lot of inverted comma in my blog post.
That's one of the sign that show that I am always out of words, I don't know how to use the normal way to express out what I want to say.

I always will have the feeling that people will feel uncomfortable when they talk to me, they'll feel very 'pek che', cause the way of my talking is...hmm....don't know how to say....weird~

Yea, I notice that myself.

Do you understand what I am writing here?
Haha, don't need to crack your head if you don't understand. ><

1 comment:

Suk Swen said...

i understand wad u mean........same problem too......

Free Hit Counter