Sunday 21 September 2008

Girl's Diary

One of my friend, need to mention name ma? No, I think is not necessary. haha.
That person actually took my blog to the college for a group discussion and they want choose the best blog to be presented to teacher. And what happened was the group mates said that my blog is like a Girl's Diary. I was like omg when I knew about it. Sweat....=="
Never mind, I'll try to make it like a Guy's diary rather than a Girl's diary.....but how?? I mean how to differentiate between Guy and Girl Diary??? Hmm......

Year End exam is around the corner Left approximately 1 month only to get ready for the exam.
The time passes so so fast. Suddenly Lower 6 is ending edi..the honeymoon year is ending very soon and the tough year of 2009 is slowly approaching.....bit by bit..and without realizing it, the one of the hardest exam in the world will be in front of my eyes and torturing me..is so scary to just to imagine it only~~~~ *don't think about it 1ST*

Ok, next, today is my church CG Sunday. I guess both Davin and Keik Wee had roughly know what's the benefits of attedning a cell group edi right? Haha! So, next time must come ya!

Verse of the Week:
If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it. (1 Corinthians 12:26-27)

若 一 个 肢 体 受 苦 , 所 有 的 肢 体 就 一 同 受 苦 ; 若 一 个 肢 体 得 荣 耀 , 所 有 的 肢 体 就 一 同 快 乐 。你 们 就 是 基 督 的 身 子 , 并 且 各 自 作 肢 体 。
(歌 林 多 前 書 12:26-27)

No comments:

Free Hit Counter