Friday 26 September 2008

Tagged by Davin

This tag is quite weird as it ask people to write 15 habits/weird things/little known stuff about that person. Nvm, I'll just follow the rules..

1. My name is Lee Zheng Yii
2. I was born 18 years ago by my mother.
3. I have a pair of eyes, a nose, a mouth...etc etc
4. I can walk, talk, eat, sleep, laugh...etc etc
5. I live in a planet called Earth.
6. My current school is A.C.S, class is L6C.
7. I like Biology, Chemistry, Maths but hate Muet and PA very much.
8. My hobby is to online.
9. I am a christian.
10. I am a slow-learner in many things
11. I hate people who are arrogant, LOA, bodoh sombong ..... and I hate betrayer the most.
12. I am a very forgetful person.
13. I can't see my future.
14. I still haven't found my dream girl yet. (I also don't know what kind of dream girl I like)
15, But, I tend to avoid a girl if I have feeling in her(will scare of her or what, I don't know why). But again, this is not always true cause I'll avoid the person I hate too!

That's all. Next I want to tag Boon Oong! haha~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

zheng yii, hao ma?

just wanna be cheeky and ask:
takkan you were born by your father rite? :P

funny girl said...

hvn't found ur dream girl ah? then nvr mind la. if u wan dating so much, u can b gay ah! i got fren gay lor, he very handsome wan! like u la! u r the boy tha gv a speech inside the video rite? guess only +_* hihi! just joking! dun gt angry lor!dun b so sad lar. perhaps u wil found ur dream girl soon leh!actualy this is not comment la! just simply gv suggestion! final, only for fun!

ZhengYii said...

To funny girl: What? I would never be gay forever, not even if all the girls in this world extinct...haha.. and can tell me who are you?

ZhengYii said...

To m-r: haha, I simply write that only...And, again, you are?? haha

Mary-Ruth said...

m-r is mary-ruth. heh.

Free Hit Counter