Tuesday 9 September 2008

Past, Present and Future (of September)

How long I didn't update my blog? From National day till today...9/9/08..
That's approximately 9days..haha....
It is due mainly to my laziness...hah~!

Past, Present and Future(of my September ) :
-Done Bio and PA test 2
-Went to HICT for Muet Seminar last Saturday and it was sucks!
-My school interact club is organizing a mooncake festival on 13/9/2008 (this sat), 5.30pm-9.oop.m. at ACS.
And Alwin and I are the person in charge for the exhibition on that day. All are welcome to hear both of us telling story about this festival.
Don't think that I am from interact club. Interact there call us (the chinese society) to help them out for this event as most(or rather all) of them are bananas who not really know the legends and the origin of mooncake festival.
-7/9 of Jit Shin birthday and 9/9 is Jit Yo birthday. Haha, both brothers' birthday are just difference for 2 days only. And at here, I wish them HAPPY BIRTDAY and may God bless both of you. Wish Jit Shin can be successful in his career and Jit Yo can get his yong yong. Wakaka!
-Today my classmate, Perry presented about sikhism during his Muet presentation. Gained a lot of knowledge from that about Singh, which is the religion that I don't know much about it. And I found out that my classmates don't really know about christianity, they have the wrong 'information' about christian. Maybe I should ask teacher to give me a chance to present about christianity in the class and clarify to them. Hmm...

That's all.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter