Sunday 14 September 2008

Ratio of Perfection

Here is part of the conversation between Michella and me where I said no one in this world is perfect as perfect means 100% perfection and without any imperfect element in a person.
But she disagree with my statement and come out with her own new theory (spontaneously) which I found is cool! Haha... I mean the theory gave me an 'open eye' which I actually agree partially with this. That why I decided to share it here.

The title for this theory is "Ratio of Perfection."
an imperfect is oso part of da perfection of urs a
let me tel u
a perfect person
is a person
wif all da good characteristics
n some weaknesses
dat can be cancel over by his/ her
strengths
den the person is said to be perfect
coz
da ratio of his / her weaknesses to strength
is said to be in perfect ratio
when in perfect ratio
den da person is said to be perfect


How do u all think about it?

No comments:

Free Hit Counter