Saturday 12 September 2009

Dear Father Lord in Heaven,

Please forgive everything that I have done.
I was lost
I abandoned you
But you didn't abandon me.
You kept asking me to go back to you.
But I just ignored.
I just want to do it my ways, which I know is wrong.
I realized, but I ignored.
I was self-centered and it makes me fall.

At last, I am awaken by your voice.
At last, I realized how wicked and how sicked I was.
Thank God for not abandon me when I was lost.
Thank God for bringing me back to the right path.
Thank God for holding me all the way.

I don't deserve all that.
Thank God for loving me.

Guide me for everything that is going to happen next, let me know what to do.
Let me follow your will, cause your will will always be done and it is good.
Hold me and grant me strength.

Thanks God for everything.

In Jesus name I pray,
Amen.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter