Sunday 11 October 2009

Slacking week

Slacked for 1 week after trial, didn't do anything at all, except math 2 correction..

Today I told myself to start study, but don't know when I look at the book , I felt tired, and I went to sleep. Slept almost the whole day.

Then knew someone did some crazy stuff. Maybe is good to do that.
Then went to my 2nd guitar practice, the 1st was on Thursday, tomorrow going to play, 1st time, quite nervous.
I can play alone but can't sync with the piano, for slow song.
After back to home from practice, I keep practice again and again, try to recall how the piano speed, and play...till I tired, now just pray that I'll managed to synchronize with the piano well tomorrow.

Lastly, hope the season is ended, entirely.

2 comments:

WenYun said...

don't worry... He/she won't do such crazy thing again.. ^^

ZhengYii said...

you are?

Free Hit Counter