Monday 1 March 2010

In the newspaper...

Some people they feel excited when their face appear in newspaper.
Or they try to make themselves to appear in the newspaper.

Bla bla bla..just make some introduction only..hah...

Today after I read the newspaper then my mom asked me...did you see this uncle T son in the newspaper?
I answered no as I just simply scan through the paper only..then at the same time I was guessing what this guy has achieved..

But surprisingly the next line came out from my mom mouth was.... he passed away. (what a big contrast with what I assumed)

I was like....har? pass away? how?

The simple and the most common answer is, accident!
Car accident, at the big roundabout near acs ..

I can't imagine how Uncle T feel now..he is the only son of Uncle T, and he is 34 years old.

And so, his face appeared in the newspaper.......

Be careful when driving..

No comments:

Free Hit Counter