Tuesday 27 May 2008

27th May,2008

Today morning woke up late cause the stupid alarm didn't work. I actually promised my Uncle to prepare everything before he come to bring my brother to my Aunt's house at Jin Bao(Perak) for holiday. But when the time I woke up is already 8 something and he is in my house already.
My parents went for the church retreat program and were not in from Sunday till this evening.
So, this 2 days I'm the one who is in charge of taking care of the house and my siblings, without my mom in house is quite hard to manage..especially the cooking part...haha..

Later I went for chinese society meeting with my Uncle's car cause he'll pass by ACS. Meeting during holiday, then suddenly get involved in their 'lian yi hui'. Going to sing on stage on that day with them. I'll just open my mouth with no voice coming out..haha ..just joking..But the song is damn high la..can't reach the tone..><
The meeting started at school but later all of us went to one of the member house cause they need piano for the song. In the house, 1st thing we did was sound testing, they asked me to sing 'ah, ah , ah ah, ah ~ ~'' , what the heck, so malu la...

Next, bio tution. This week got 3 bio tution, monday, tuesday and friday, is the replacement classes for future class. So, learned all about plasma membrane, brain full of phospholipid, transport protein, ions, polar molecules, osmosis, diffusion......bla bla bla .... Just the membrane of cell only need to learn so many things...Hate to go delta hq, cause there always jam, the road change here change there, cause of the stupid bridge la, when will it done o?? At least need to jam 1 hour to go and back..wasting time..

Until now I still don't have maths and chemistry book, haih.. asked one of the church member to bring it last Sunday but he didn't..I need to read leh..if buy new one very expensive..one chemistry book (good de) need Rm 150++, after discount Rm 130++...so better buy 2nd hand book.

Next, driving. Till now I still haven't got my license yet. I mean just got through till amali class only..still haven't learn how to drive, and then test , then exam, then get P..... still got long way to go..hate to go to the driving school there, damn bored, no friend accompany me and always need to wait for a very long time for my turn..Next week will go there 4 days consecutively to learn..what a boring week will be for me..haih..

And Sunday school, the teacher asked me to in charge in the discussion of topic of Evolution by Charles Darwin. Christian don't believe in this theory (rather hypothesis), we believe that this theory is wrong.... So we will discuss about it during Sunday school.

What more to say?? Hmm...blog is good...write something in your blog and the future you will read it and laugh at it..haha..but sometimes present me is too lazy to write in blog cause of many factors, sorry to the future me ^^.. haha.. what am i crapping about? Can't think the title of this passage, so just put the date as the title ..~~

Ok la, that's all. Wish everyone have a nice day.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter