Thursday 15 May 2008

Me VS 18 girls

Sadly to say but I failed to get my JPA scholarship. No more study abroad(that is my dream), took few days only I really calm myself down and accept the situation now. Ya, I must go form 6 and start everything all over again. And even I got 4 A flat also not guaranteed that I can get to study in the course that I wanted in local U. Abroad, I don't know, hope they will be some organization(private or gov) can offer scholarship for form6 leaver to study abroad, like JPA.

I've been through 4 days of orientation week for form 6. A damn boring week. And today, finally we got to divide into classes. Tomorrow will be studying already.
As stated in my title, my class, which is L6Cergas, have 18 girls and 2 guys. But soon, another guy(Arif) will be move to art stream, which means that I will be the only guy in the class. Really OMG! Never expect this thing will happen. How am I gonna to survive in the class??

Here is roughly what had happened in the class:
I brought the girls into the class and started to clean up the class with Arif. Just simply swept through the floor as teacher asked. Then both of us sit side by side and talked crap till we got nothing to talk. Since our class teacher is busy so I also went out lepak and 'meditate'. After don't know how long, I discussed with Arif of automatically introduce ourselves and get mix with those girls. He agreed and asked me to go 1st.(he didn't follow me to the front,swt) I took a deep breath and with a little courage of mine walked to the front of the class and started my talk.
"Ahem Ahem..Hi, I am from ACS" "Hmm, my name is Lee Zheng Yii"
"HI~!" *they respond*
Note: my eyes didn't look at them, cause I fell not comfortable talking in front of so many girls.
"Can all of you please introduce yourself? And tell me which school are you from?" *look around*
"Ok, start with you" *An Indian Girl*
Then, 1 by 1 I asked them to intro themselves. After that, I talked some crap with them, and ask them to ask questions about ACS. They asked some questions. And I answered with some bad answer. Cause I also not really know how to answer. Haha.. Then, teacher came in.
Our form teacher is a Malay girl name Pn. Hasimah. She will be our Biology teacher. Heard from senior that she is not good.(I think so is true, she is quite young teacher)
Don't care so much, form 6 must be independent already, can't keep depend on teacher only.
She asked to select a president, I am the only guy in the class and I am an Acsian, so I've been selected as class president. And vice president is an Indian girl....
I think that's all la for my 1st day in class.

Haih, really don't know how am i gonna to survive in the class for 1 and a half year. Form 6 life will be tough~ ~

No comments:

Free Hit Counter