Tuesday 6 May 2008

Form 6?

Eagerly waiting for JPA Scholarship, but I know is quite impossible for me to get that.
So, decided to go form 6 if I failed to get JPA.
But form 6 is....haih....Hard, Stressful....might torture me.
STPM is one of the hardest exam in the world, this is due to the wide syllabus which we ought to study in 1.5 years and everything will be tested in a single STPM exam in just a few days.
Ya, a few days determine whether you live or dead.
Nevertheless, I have no other choice beside form 6. Cause other pre-U courses are too costly and will cause financial burden for my parents to support me on that, even with 100% waived of tuition fee. All those miscellaneous and living cost in the college are hard to handle. So, the best and the only choice for me is form 6 if i failed to secure JPA.
Haih, regret to didn't take it very seriously during SPM exam. The consequence is I got a not good not bad result. At least it is consider average among students that apply for JPA.
I read about a statistic that state JPA only give 20% of their seats to non-bumiputra students only, that is around 400 places among the 2000 place that is offered. It is unfair!
No matter how, at least I have a way out. Think optimistically, the hard time during form 6 will be able to mould me into a tougher person than now, become more mature and can to solve problem better. That is what I hope for form 6.
Another hope is to get a 4.00 for my STPM and apply scholarship again to study abroad! (That will be quite impossible if I didn't work hard toward it)
Anyway, I believe that God will lead me to the best path for me to walk in this life. He will be walking with me !

No comments:

Free Hit Counter