Sunday 25 May 2008

2 weeks Form 6 life

Yea~ it had been 2 weeks after I enter another stage in my life--form 6.
I am still alone la..even thought now my class have 3 guys but girls seem to have increase faster than guys. Can't blame la, guys are almost extinct in form 6(quote from my cousin). After holiday, 2 guys are changing to art stream, leave me alone singing 'lonely'. Haha.

Still is ok, I started to know the girls in my class already. That day I walked around the class with the class name list in my hand and asked their name 1 by 1 and trying to remember all of their name. I almost can remember all but I still not really can recognize some of the indian girls. must say sorry to them la cause I rarely mix with indian girls and so I cant remember their face or their name. They look almost alike for me.Haha..Sorry sorry ..

And there is 1 memalukan de thing happened to me..haihz...never thought of this kind of thing will happen de..haih haih..let them(dun need mention name la~)laugh till their tear drop..swt..
Never mind, 'kai xin jiu hao'...haha

Maybe I have too long holiday already, too long never been in class to hear teacher teaching, these day in class i also felt asleep when teacher is teaching. I tried my best to concentrate but still will keep yawning. Haih, if like this how can I get good result la.

Another thing I noticed is that my classmates their English are good, excellent..(as i obseverd these days)And my English is damn poor if compared to them. Haih, cant blame, I am from a typical chinese family and I just get to speak English at school only, in other situation when open mouth is all mandarin. I always get stuck when I am announcing something to them.Next, is my pronunciation, which is bad also.

I think that's all la.
Study 2 weeks holiday again..but with many homework....swt~


No comments:

Free Hit Counter