Friday 9 May 2008

To realize...

From 11/3 till today, that is 8/5, is been nearly 2 months I wasted in this year.
Yea, 11/3 is the day i came back from NS, i thought i could use this 2 months to do something good i.e. can learn something, but i just wasted it mostly in front of a computer and sleeping like a pig.
I sleep a lot during my free time, 1 day at least 10 hours, wake up a while on computer till i sleep(almost half a month i am like that).
I know and i did realized that i cant continue on this piggy routine but i cant control myself. And now, when schooling time is around the corner, i only fell regret. Haih..what can i do?
Wednesday went to my 1st form 6 chemistry tuition, that time i only know that my brain is like not working, become very slow in learning and like stupid-er. I was omg and knew that I must start to prepare myself to get into the mood of studying already, can't play play already and must really concentrate on the more important thing than the useless thing. Must start to train myself to sleep less, get rid of my addiction to computer and mentally prepare to face the hardest thing that i gonna to study.
If i got form 6 books i should had read them already but the problem is I don't have any and don't know which 1 to buy.So, just hope that i can really catch up in form 6 and be more hardworking in the next 1.5 years to get my 4 A flat. Yea, that is my target result, I want to get it and will work it out to get it..I PROMISE to myself!!

No comments:

Free Hit Counter