Thursday 28 January 2010

Lifeless

Lazy to update this blog since I feel that I am so lifeless although that I'm working now.
No, working also doesn't mean that you are not lifeless.
But my lifeless here is as in I don't have a goal.
Everyday work, computer, sleep.
I am finding 'something' which I can do or learn or a mission to accomplish.
But me, this person, yea...me, I won't move on without any Pressure!
Maybe today let say I set that I want to read a book (definitely is not a story book) in 1 month time, I'll read 10 pages for the 1st day, wow! very semagat!
5 pages the 2nd day, the fire still burning...
then 3 pages, 2 pages.......
ok is a bit boring....nvm....hold on...1 more day...2 more days.....1 week.....OK, nvm, give up!
So, besides a goal, I need some 'factor' to push me also.

How was my Sabah trip?
It was ok the whole journey till the Black Saturday.

And after I back from Sabah almost every night I dream.
Not sweet dreams. Don't know what kind of dream also, which causes me to be confuse between the real world and the dream world.
And I guess I had nightmare 3 times concerning my stp result....which freak me out..><

MSN is boring, facebook is boring, Blogger is also boring nowadays.
So now, I online, I read manga....haha...
But I didn't enjoy entirely also, just nothing to do so find something to do...

K, that's all.

Happy Birthday to Siew Pei(27), Nying Sher(28) and Xin Yi(28).
Oh...and Uncle Chua(28) also! HAHAH!

No comments:

Free Hit Counter