Wednesday 16 July 2008

Causes of Stress

What is the meaning of 一步登天? (direct translation is one step to the sky)
Ok, the straight forward meaning is from the lowest to the highest.
I just experienced it, last week, from chinese society.
In some(or most) situation, for some people, 一步登天 is a good thing.
But for me, I have 畏高症, in english called height phobia(is it the correct term?).
When I looked down from the sky, I will scare and if I fall down , then I'll be 粉身碎骨(body hancur).

Here is what had happened last week.
Friday, 12.30pm class ended. 1.00pm will have Christian Union meeting.
Since Chinese society meeting start 1st, so I planed to go for chinese society meeting 1ST and at 1.00pm will leave the meeting and go for CU.
But, Unfortunately, they got election to elect for the temporary committee for the farewell party. Wanna choose people to be in charge of the farewell party.
So, they asked for nominate. And someone ( I think is Alwin: 'thank you very MUCH') nominated me. So I went out and introduced myself with other people. And then went out of the hall to let them elect. And came back in and was surprised to see the President there written Lee Zheng Yii!
Ish, wth~! Never expect to get the highest post. From an ordinary member suddenly become president. Ok, I know is temporary, but I don't 1 and don't plan to become 1.
But, there's no turning back.
Imagine if I go out and say 'No, I don't want this post, I don't know how to do,let other people be....'' , guess I'll straight become famous and be called as coward or something like that, or let other people think that I am weird cause many people wanted the post but can't get it and now I got it but I don't want it.
Ya, I admit, I really don't know how to become one cause I have no experience at all and I am an introvert person who not really know how to talk. Maybe for some people is easy for them but for me is not an easy job at all.
Ok, back to the story.
After become the so called temporary president, they straight ask me to handle the meeting.
Many thought just passed through my brain and I quickly suit or cope myself with the situation that I am facing.
I said: " 'thank you' for your support. ok, now we.......bla bla bla..."
That's why i said earlier on, I 一步登天, but I have 畏高症, and if I fall down I'll be 粉身碎骨.
But if think another way, this is also chance for me to train myself to be a better person.
So, I'll just do it and I am doing it. Just hope everything go smooth~
This is my 1st stress~

The 2nd stress is easy to say. That's the monthly test.
Everytime got any test or exam also will causes stress to me, I guess not only me, is to everyone.
Finally done math 1&2 test and PA paper 2.
Bio and PA1 will be next week.
And chemistry till now nothing he said about the test. Haih, my chemistry teacher is hopeless.

Next, my mom now at China. This is the very 1st time she left the family and go oversea.
Since she gave birth to me until now , I am 18 this year, she never leave the family alone cause she'll always worry about us. This time if not her parents, my grandparents forced her to go with them, she won't go also. Before going also keep saying : "why must go so long? till 9 days! 1 week is more than enough edi lo~ " ...Swt, if for me, I think 9 days is rather too short to really play at China.
At 1st, I am quite stress of that, cause if she's not around, I'll be the one in charge of taking care of my brother and sister.
But luckily her eldest sister, my da yi, came and stay at my house to help to take care of them.
So, this is no longer my stress anymore.

I have high demand towards myself. That means for certain thing I do I will try to do it to the best.
This actually is one of the main cause that causes many stress on me.


Besides, there are actually more things bothering me. All causes stress to me. Shit de...
Maybe I should just vomit everything out in blog, cause I see some of the people are actually using their blog as a place to express everything out .
But I think I won't do the same thing as them cause I don't want my internal feeling to be publish out in the public. I guess that's embarrassing (merely my opinion).

Duration of writing this passage: 1 hour (now only I realized 1 hour had just passed)...
Haih..my mind become slower and slower~

And lastly, luckily I didn't forget it...
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO HEE CHOR~!!

That's all. Nightz~!


No comments:

Free Hit Counter