Wednesday 30 July 2008

Random Blog

Long time no blog(approx.1 week)..actually I wanted to write a lot of things..
But, due to my laziness...so suan le.. Let them pass by as the wind blow~..haha
These day every time online sure will listen to christian songs..
Most of them are very nice songs (not hymn)...
Thanks to Sherlyn, or rather Naruto..who actually send all those songs to me~ ^^
And me myself also download some of the others..
The songs are either sang by Hillsongs or Planet Shakers.
And I have got some chinese songs too.
I checked wikipedia for information of Hillsongs...it says they are Pentecostal Christian.
In simple words, Pentecostal christian are charismatic.
And I am surely, not charismatic.
But, is still ok to listen to their songs...guar~

Besides that, I also kinda addicted to Readers' Digest these days.
The information and story inside are interesting and nice to read.
As I am reading I'll take a pencil to mark down all those vocabulary and check it later.
Hope by using this way can improve my vocabulary in English.

Sunday have a small gathering with Ashton, Kel Sern, Hooi Hoe, Hee Chor and Jeremy @ Jeremy's restaurant. The people are incomplete without Kian Teck and Wei Lun.
Swt~

And monthly test result for Math and PA is out.
Both math, nothing to say about them except carelessness.
Really careless, +ve i wrote as -ve, addition i did multiplication.
If not due to these stupid silly mistakes, my math 2 can get full mark.
And math 1 at least can get 90% (cause there is 1 question I forgot how to do)
But no matter how i complaint is useless, only can blame myself for being careless.
I am memang careless 1, esp during exam time~...
Trying my best to 'avoid' it but still keep doing it...Haih..
Tomorrow got another math 2 test. Test on the same topic as the previous test.
Hope can do it well.

And our L6C business finally came to an end.
We have finally successfully collected RM 400 and yesterday I 'officially' handed all our efforts to teacher.
Wanted to continue to sell and the profit will be used as our class fund. If we can earn a lot then end of the year we can have a class trip!
But really need to think of a perfect plan which the thing is easy to manage, easy to sell and the profit is not too low 1....Any idea? Haha...
If we have such perfect plan, the trip will not be just a dream. It will be a reality few months ahead...

Chinese society, after 2 meetings. Everything started to fall in place.
Today we have got the permission to use the hall.
Now what I scare is those unexpected problems which they only 'appear like ghost' during the farewell party.
Just hope that everyone will do their best on their respective job. This can minimize those unexpected problems.

What can I write some more?
Hmm...My thought?
Who am I? Haha, I never really describe who am I, what's my personality and so on cause I myself also don't know. I don't know which 'species' of Human I belong to. Just be myself, doing what I should do and try to be nice.

I guess that's all for today.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter