Friday 18 July 2008

Church Activity: Come ya!

I should post this earlier but I think is still not too late for me to invite those who know how to hear Mandarin to come to my church~!
There is a Very Good speaker and she'll preach in my church for 4 consecutive days, i.e this Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Thursday and Friday had passed. (so sorry for that)
But if u all can make it, just come for the next 2 days. Is worth to attend~

Venue: Klang Chinese Methodist Church (KCMC) [beside Hospital Sri Kota, Wesley Church, Methodist High School, and opposite Klang Police Station] Just to let you guys to have a better picture of the location of my church. =)

Date:Saturday(18/7/08)
Time:1)3.00pm-5.00pm (talk about family)
2)8.00pm-10.00pm (talk about her testimony(part 2), I've heard the 1st part, that's on Friday, very touching)

Date: Sunday (19/7/08)
Time:1) 7.30am-9.00am (1st service)
2)9.30am-11.00am (2nd service)
*Both are the same, so choose to attend either 1 service.

She's really good. Hope all of you who read this can if you all have the free time, so please come!
Surely, I'll be the one who accompany(sit beside) you(whoever that can come) from the start till the end. So don't worry!

For further information, or any enquiry, feel free to contact me.
My email address : zheng_yii@hotmail.com
If can, kindly leave your contact number when you send email to me.

p/s : I know is a bit late to post this. Next time if my church got any special program I'll post it here as early as possible. Just hope that whoever who read this can take a little bit of your time and come .

You'll be Blessed!

No comments:

Free Hit Counter