Thursday 31 July 2008

Titled or Untitled? -Story of Today-

I don't know how other people write their title of blog.
They write the title 1st before they write their content or after they completed everything and at last only put 1 title for what they wrote.
I am the latter.
Usually I don't know what am I going to write, but then after I have 1 'passage' already I'll think of a title for it. That's how i write my title.

Today we almost free for the whole day at school.
Here is my time table for Thursday.
Bio Bio Bio Bio Muet Muet Math1 Math1.
Bio and Muet teachers both absent today.
So, we have a lot of time!
And since is not easy for us to have free time at school, so I grabbed the chance and discuss with everyone about our trip at the end of the year!
After some suggestion and voting for our destination, finally we decided to go to Penang at the end of the year.
It'll be 4days 3 night trip to Penang at the middle or end of November.
When talk about Penang, they started to talk about FOOD.
I wonder why they don't scare fat 1. Hahaha...
Then we discussed a lot of thing. But all still undecided yet. So I asked everyone to go home and do research 1st, especially for the price of transport, and place for stay.
Hope it'll be successful ~.
Besides, finally we have our new vice president, that's Danita. Gratz~! haha...

Today learned about Partial Fraction. (Math 1)
Usually teacher will choose questions from text book for us to do.
And after that she'll say : "if you are hardworking, do it ALL."
And the girls in my class are really hardworking, they really do ALL of the questions.
I guess that's good, cause practice makes perfect, but I never try it before.
So, today, I decided to imitate them, to be hardworking to do all of the 24 questions of partial fraction.(teacher just asked us to do even number only).
And guess wat? I almost vomit blood. Haha!
Vomit blood is too kua zhang(exaggerate) edi la...But I will feel so, don't know what kind of felling, like don't 1 to continue to do anymore.
But, I still manage to do them all and fast fast on computer and online~! Haha...

Tomorrow will be a busy day.
Morning school, after school Chinese society meeting(12.30pm-2.00pm), then walk to Delta for Bio tuition(3.00-5.15). But usually 6pm only can reach home. Then bath and dinner and must prepare for cell group edi.(8.30-10.30). After that, sure must online and then only sleep.
Everything just continue from morning till night.
That's what I do almost every friday, the most busy day in a week!

Today is Wei Shern's birthday.
Happy Birthday to Wei Shern!

That's All. NIgthzzz~

No comments:

Free Hit Counter