Friday 11 July 2008

Whatever..

2 days didn't online~!
Cause I sleep 1st before I managed to touch my computer. Tired if I didn't sleep at evening. My tiredness had overcome my addiction. haha..

Today sit for my very 1st test for form 6..Math 1~ ...Did it badly.. Not satisfied..
Next week will got Bio and Math2 Test...Die also~~
Nvm, just test~ haha...
BUT, if can't even do well in test, then exam time can commit suicide already lo...haha

This evening promised Susin to go to the prom night..cause if not enough people she'll need to pay by herself...swt...So, just go and enjoy la..

This saturday going to inter-school rally, at pandamaran there. Hope it'll be fun. And at the same night my grandparents are coming from sabah...so LONG never see them edi..miss them..
February that time they all went to Sabah to celebrate my grandmom's birthday and left me alone at Kelantan. Cause of the stupid NS..Sob sob..So cruel...haha...
Nvm, this time they come I can see them edi..But usually we got nothing to talk 1...swt..

Chemistry tuition, the teacher giving stress to us...say if she simply ask a questions that she taught before and we can't answer it, she'll ask us to get out from her class. So, we need to always prepared for ANY questions that we have learned before de... Haih..
Long time never post What I've learned edi..I think I should post more for chemistry IF I have the MOOD.

That's all la~>!<

No comments:

Free Hit Counter