Monday 7 July 2008

For the Past few days...

ISH~! Since last Saturday can't connect to the stupid streamyx until today only it recovered.
For me, no online no life..haha ..being addicted to online long long time ago...like addicted to drug~
1 day no online will feel like I haven't done something yet, will feel uncomfortable..hah~

Let's summarized of What I've done for the past few days, starting from last FRIDAY (4/7/08)
Hmm..let me think what I did last friday..
hmm..er..err.... Oh ya~ I song lead in Christian Union meeting. My 1st time to stand in front of people and sing~ swt... Starting so nervous, I asked that form 3 guy , nicholas, who is my partner to pray and talk and do everything and I just show face only but he forced to me pray for the starting. I prayed in english ONCE only in my whole life, that's during NS when there wass ghost possession happened there. 2 of my friends got possessed and 1 of them her bf who actually asked me to pray for her, in english, as he don't know mandarin. That was my 1st time. That was still ok even though i get stuck during praying cause there were 3 people only. But now ask me to pray in english in front of so many People~ I will faint la. hahah
Don't care la, I accepted the challenge and prayed a very short prayer with a lot of mistakes~ Swt...
Luckily after that I don't need talk a single word anymore, just sing~ =)
After CU meeting, went to bio tution with boon oong and wen yun, we ate our lunch at the restaurant opposite delta and then tuition. I was so sleepy and not really concentrate, then the teacher asked me to do some questions on the board, and I don't know how to do, Shit de..~
At night , as usual, got cell group meeting at my house. After that dota with Ah yo but lost lost lost~ haha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SATURDAY, last day of Ah yo Sem break, he's going back to Sabah(UMS) for his 2nd year in University. Will not be seeing him for the next half year. Haih~
Since is his last day, He wanted to eat the most famous food in Klang, surely is none other than bak kut teh~ Haha
10 something we departed from my house to train station and went to Klang 'qiao di bak kut teh' (under bridge) and eat our bak kut teh breakfast there.
After eat, see the time, 11 something only, since so sien at house, so he suggested to go watch movie and the nearest cinema there is at central point. So, we walked trough the bridge and bought 2 tickets for the movie 'Wanted'. It will be starting half hour later so we lepak in the mall lo, so long I never go there and it is still the same, many hp stall and Malays there~ swt
We lepak lepak and saw there was staff from Hospital Besar Klang (the name is tengku something de) waiting for people to donate their blood there. And guess wat? One of the favorite thing that Ah Yo like to do is to DONATE BLOOD. Weird huh? haha..He was so excited and quickly pull me go donate blood with him. So we sit down and register and the nurse asked so many questions la, like scare our blood is dirty~ swt... We don't need to wait to donate since that time only ONE person is donating only... (Haihz, come on, donate blood not only can help people but also can make ourselves more healthy too, and there is no pain 1 la, even pain also wont die 1)
This is my 2nd time to donate blood, 1st time was during NS, not really can see the process cause I was lying down. But this time is different, totally different~!
I sit straight and I actually managed to see the whole process of how the needle pass through my vein. Haha.
1st the nurse take alcohol lap the hand, then inject with medicine that can cause paralyse 1, after inject my skin like got air inside, it like ballon expand out, and then the nurse took the big needle and cucuk inside there and the blood is like paip flow out from the vein. That's roughly the whole process, is actually quite geli, but I talked to myself "that's not my hand, that's not my hand" HaHa, So I've finally view the whole process and was satisfied.
After that, went for the movie, we were late for around 10minutes, but no harm, still enjoy the movie even though there is a bit fake.
Then back home and played the last match of dota with Ah Yo before he go to airport. Bye Ah Yo! ( I also don't know why I call you ah yo in blog la, haha..2gg)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday went church. Then nothing special.
And today Monday, at school our nugget plan failed due to some technical error.
But nvm, tomorrow we will sell again and hope can clear everything up~!

That's all, is a bit lengthy. ;-p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Free Hit Counter