Saturday 28 June 2008

ACS Chinese Society gathering+Hin Hua Drama performance+CG

Today I keep attending 'function' at different places.
Morning 6 something woke up and went to HICT there to attend ACS Chinese Society Inter-School Gathering.
I was the receptionist. They placed me and chin guan, both of us at bus stop in front of KP, which is quite a distance from the hall where the gathering is held, to wait for people come by bus and bring them to the college. We waited from 7.30am-8.30am only get to 'fetch' 1 gang of girl in only..Waste our time to be stupid there only. Quite tulan with that. Ish~!
8.30 sharp, we don't care whether they will be 'some more' people or not, we just walked back to HICT there And do our job at the entrance there. At entrance there is far more better than at the bus stop la..Not hot and Many people too. Not like bus stop there hot and no one there~!
Hooi Hoe and Yin Kian came at that time and I was shocked to see Jeremy, Guat Teng and her sister also went to the gathering too. haha...
The Gathering started at around 9am , which is late for half an hour.
And 1st event was dance, then game , then speech , then dance again, then sketch, tea time, singing competition and forgot what liao and end.
During the tea time, went down to KP there to meet Susin cause she dun dare to come up by lift alone ( aiyo, coward) hahah...jkjk~ Dont Angry ya~.. She came to promote about her prom night.
She actually asked them to announce in the gathering but at last they didn't make it..haih
Never mind, I'll help you promote it in last paragraph of this blog~ (good ma me?) haha
Overall, the gathering is successful but with some unavoidable technical problem, especially the PA system , sot sot de... Aiyo, next year don't do at there already la...haha..

2pm reached home and wanted to take a bath but 'failed' to take it cause after that I must go to Hin Hua High School to watch their Drama society to act. I was tired and reluctant to go ...but my mom keep asking me to go cause according to my uncle , he got VIP seat for us..Sweat~
BUT, But, luckily I go for it cause I tell you, they really acted so professionally, they all are just students which ages ranged from 13-18 and they are really professional actor, glad to get the VIP seat cause it is in the front, I can really see their expression which is so real, so truth, so professional, they were all very 'tou ru' (duno the eng word) into the acting.
2 drama(s) were performed, the 1st 1 is very touching ( they really cry out) , and the 2nd 1 is very funny. Their acting skills are x100 better than those 'Malaysian actor', cause those Malaysia chinese drama series are sucks~!

After that went back home and talked about saham and amway with my cousin, ah Yo.
Yea, he taught me some knowledge about saham and explained the marketing trend of Amway to me. Then we ate our dinner and prepare to go to church to attend youth cell group (cg).

Today 3 cg combined and they invited a speaker to talk about adopting a missionary for each cg.
Those missionaries devote their life for the sake of the Kingdom of God. Our church is supporting 47 missionaries and the speakers encourage one cg to adopt one missionary. Not really in financial support but support them in prayer, concern or to care about them and help them as much as possible whenever they need us. Our cg had chosen one which name wong XX, I forgot his full name le...haha...
After that, back home and online~! haha

Well, as I have mentioned, I'll help to promote the Prom Night. which is organize by student council.
Date: 19th July, 2008
Time: 6.30pm
Venue: Klang Executive Club (KEC)
Fee: RM40>45>50 (the earlier you are, the cheaper you get)
Attire: Formal (preferable) or Semi-Formal.

Hmm, that's alll I know for the Prom Night, so Welcome~!



No comments:

Free Hit Counter