Wednesday 18 June 2008

L6C Business

Morning brought 1 big ice box to 7-eleven beside school and bought 3 packet of ice from there and put it inside the icebox and carried it to my class.
What the hack am I doing with the icebox?

Yea~ We are going to sell food and drinks during recess time to earn money.
I'll name this as L6C Business.
We will use our money 1st and take back our modal after that but the profit we must give to the school. 1st 1st I heard must earn RM 400 and give to school only can stop this. But after that I only found out that this thing is just for this week only and if we want to continue to sell to raise our class fund, we can continue.

During recess, or before that..another class had set up their stall and sold out their nasi lemak before we started our business. Geng~ haha
Anyway, we should have started it earlier.
We have hot dog bun and carbonated drinks being sell for today.
Each hot dog bun RM 1.50 and Carbonated drinks cost RM 1 for small cup and RM 1.50 for big cup.
And so we sell lo........
And at last we got RM 70+ - RM 48 (our modal) = RM20+
Yea, we earned RM 20+...
Tomorrow plan to sell other things...Floats+Drinks+Keropok.
And our target profit is RM150..That's a lot~ ..haha..

I found that the song 'I can wait forever' from simple plan is nice...especially the lyrics..meaningful~~~ hahaha... So posted in my previous post...
For me, the lyric of a song is more important than the music..
I hate some songs that got nice music but keep on repeating the same lyrics..Waste the nice music only.. haha..Just my own opinion..

K, Nitez~

No comments:

Free Hit Counter