Thursday 26 November 2009

擦肩而过 | ca jian er guo

Lee Sheng Jie

Verse 1:
我爱着谁
wo ai zhe shui
Who is the one that I'm loving?

爱到我有点醉
ai dao wo you dian zui
Love till that I'm a little bit drunken

告诉我你是谁
gao shu wo ni shi shui
Please tell me who you are

能够把我让我变不对
neng gou ba wong rang wong bian bu dui
that (you) can make me become so 'wrong'

Verse 2:
你不会累
ni bu hui lei
You won't feel tired

但我却爱你爱得好累
dan wo que ai ni ai dao hao lei
But I love you until I feel exhausted

从没有为了谁
cong mei you wei le shui
Never before (that I) because of someone

不顾安危 付出一切
bu gu an wei fu chu yi qie
I gave everything of mine without considering the consequences

Bridge:
站在这平衡点
zhan zai zhe ping heng dian
Standing at this position of equilibrium

我还是觉得有点危险
wo hai shi jue de you dian wei xian
I can still feel the danger

或许是看不见
huo xu shi kan bu jian
Maybe is because that I can't see

只能够靠感觉
zhi neng gou kao gan jue
But only able to depend on (my) feeling only

Chorus 1:
他不会是个好男人
ta bu hui shi ge hao nan ren
He will definitely not be a good man (for you)

也不会是个好情人
ye bu hui shi ge hao qing ren
And surely won't be a good couple/lover

你对我说 我们只是擦肩而过
ni dui wo shuo wo men zhi shi ca jian er guo
You told me that we are just 'brush pass' each other

好的男人有那么多
hao de nan ren you na me duo
There are so many good guys out there

少了他的日子也能过
shao le ta de ri zi ye neng guo
You surely can go through the days without him

Chorus 2:
我不会再让你寂寞
wo bu hui zai rang ni ji mo
I won't let you to be lonely anymore

也不会让你更难过
ye bu hui rang ni geng nan guo
And also won't let u to be more sad

你听我说 要好好学着去生活
ni ting wo shuo yao hao hao xue zhe qu sheng huo
Please listen to me, you must learn how to move along

就算未来有多少错
jiu suan wei lai you duo shao cuo
No matter how many mistakes/fault is going to happen in the future

至少还有我的问候
zhi shao hai you wo de wen hou
At least you will still have my greetings

我的温柔陪你度过
wo de wen rou pei ni du guo
And my care to accompany you to get through everything

Verse 3:
你听我说
ni ting wo shuo
Please listen to me

你不要这么做
ni bu yao zhe me zuo
Please don't do this

你不要看着我
ni bu yao kan zhe wo
Please don't look at me

说你已经知道怎么做
shuo ni yi jing zhi dao zen me zuo
And tell me that you already know what to do

Verse 4:
你很难受
ni hen nan shou
You are feeling very pain

我愿意陪你一起承受
wo yuan yi pei ni yi qi cheng shou
But I am willing to support and be with you

只要你不怕痛
zhi yao ni bu pa tong
As long as you don't scare the pain

再多坎坷我都陪你走
zai duo kan ge wo dou pei ni zou
No matter how rough and tough also I will go through it with you

#Repeat Bridge till End

No comments:

Free Hit Counter