Friday 20 November 2009

愛不疚 |Ai Bu Jiu| Love without regret

Lam Fong

Verse 1:
收藏在眼眸 常徘徊左右 愛猜到沒有
shou chang zai yan mou chang pai huai zuo you ai cai dao mei you
Hiding(my love), (my love)wandering. Hadn't you knew it?

愉快玩笑後 能全然退後 你開心就夠
yu kuai wan xiao hou neng quan ran tui hou ni kai xin jiu gou
After the joyful moment(with you), I'm still able to 'retreat', as long as you feel happy

Pre-chorus 1:
這種感覺太親厚 講一千句也不夠
zhe zhong gan jue tai qin hou jiang yi qian ju ye bu gou
This kind of feeling is profound, undescribable
假使講了你聽到後 或會走
jia shi jiang le ni ting dao hou huo hui zou
You may leave me if I were to say it out
這種戀愛太罕有 不須真正擁有
zhe zhong lian ai tai han you bu xu zhen zheng yong you
This kind of love is rare, not necessarily that it must belong to me.
成全 衷心祝福然後 就放手
cheng quan zhong xin zhu fu ran hou jiu fang shou
___** , sincerely wish you, then I will let go

Chorus 1:
放手 放開所有 彼此更自由
fang shou fang kai suo you bi ci geng zi you
Let go, let go everything, we will be free
放手 其實我絕非愛得不夠
fang shou qi shi wo jue fei ai de bu gou
Let go, it is definitely not because I didn't love you enough
放手 豁出所有 還有這個好友
fang shou huo chu shou you hai you zhe ge hao you
Let go, decided to let go regardless everything, at least you are still my friend
已經 已經足夠
yi jing yi jing zhu gou
And it is enough for me

Verse 2:
遙遠是宇宙 靜靜在背後 去看守就夠
yao yuan shi yu zhou jing jing zai bei hou qu kan shou jiu gou
The universe is far and quietly behind me, I just need to watch over it

Pre-chorus 2:
這種感覺太親厚 講一千句也不夠
zhe zhong gan jue tai qing hou jiang yi qian ju ye bu gou
This kind of feeling is profound, undescribable
即使一剎有過衝動 挽你手
ji shi yi sha you guo cong dong wan ni shou
Even though at that moment I have the urge to hold your hand
這種戀愛太罕有 不須真正擁有
zhe zhong lian ai tai han you bu xu zhen zheng yong you
This kind of love is rare, not necessarily that it must belong to me.
成全 多捨不得仍然 是放手
zheng quan duo she bu de ren ran shi fang shou
___**, no matter how reluctant am I, I will still let go

#Repeat Chorus 1

Last chorus:
放手 我的牽掛 找不到盡頭
fang shou wo de qian gua zao bu dao jin tou
Let go, the extent that I miss you is so much that I can't find an ending to it
放手 期望你幸福甚麼都有
fang shou qi wang ni xing fu shen me dou you
Let go, hope that you will be happy and have everything
愛很深厚 然而我早看得透
ye xu ai hen shen hou ran er wo zao kan tou
Maybe, my love is very profound, but I understand that
放手 至可擁有
fang shou zhi ke yong you
only let go, then only I can possess.


*成全- Help somebody to fulfill his wishes

Hey, this 1 is very hard to translate, tried my best, hope you can understand..><
And the pinyin is in chinese, not in cantonese.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter