Monday 25 August 2008

Another Special Sunday!

Why is this Sunday special?
That's because Davin & Keik Wee come to my church with me.
And I went to the English service with them..Haha..

Thank God that both of my friends accepted Christ even though they are not from Christian family.
I am not sure when, where and how Keik Wee became a Christian but Davin said that He wants to become a Christian recently during Christian Union meeting.
But both of them didn't attend to any church. So I ajak both of them come to my church.
And I'm so glad that both of them are willing to come and to learn more about Jesus.
God has indeed blessed both of them and hope they will continue to attend church regularly and grow in their spiritual life.
Will continue to pray for them.

This is my 2nd time to attend the English service after my 1st attend during my std 6, that's 6 years ago. haha..
Will continue attend the English service to accompany them.

And today Sunday School we talk about fasting. I enjoy the discussion and learned from the lesson.
It had been long time we never have such good discussion during the class.
This week will find one day to fast at least one meal. (this is our homework actually) haha..

About KU CS inter-school gathering, I am just waiting for the pictures from Kean Peng and will post up the story.
Actually I can just tell the story 1st then only post up the pics but I don't like incomplete post. It will make my blog to become so mess with separate post of the same thing.(eg:farewell video and pics are separated.) Haha...Btw, nothing special there and we just snapped 2 pics only.

This week don't have verse but there is 1 very meaningful quote by the preacher today.
That is:
Worldliness is when sin becomes norm and righteousness seems strange.
Ray Steadman




No comments:

Free Hit Counter