Saturday 16 August 2008

Chinese Society Farewell Party 2008!

Yeah~! That's it...Finally the farewell party is done, successfully!
First of all, I would like to give all the glory to God as He had answered my prayer and let the party to be successful.
Next I would like to thank to the committee of farewell party for their commitment in organizing this party together with me.
Surely, I would not be able to write the whole process of the party here in words to share it with all of you.
Instead, I'll post pictures and they'll say better than me.
Sherlyn had made a video concerning our preparation for the farewell and some memories for the seniors which is a surprise for them during the farewell, they were touched of watching the video, thanks to Sherlyn!
I still haven't get the video btw, will post it here after I got it.


Farewell Party Pictures
Our beautiful booklet made by Xin Yi

Arrival of Mr Lee, CS head advisor.

Miss Tan, our advisor too!

Our MC: Zhi Jun and Nying Sher
Singing Chinese Society Theme Song.
I am giving my speech as the chairman ^^


Mr Lee giving his speechMiss Tan!

Watching Video and Laughing *Hahahahah*

Seniors: Kenneth and Sze Yong

Cui Ting presenting Songs

Funny Drama

Games

Delicious Food

Giving Souvenier

Song Dedication - Cai Hong

Singing~


The guys and the crying little girl~

Linda, Sherlyn and Me

Farewell Committee (not all here)

"Da He Zao"


The End (with Joy!)

The pics are arranged correspond to our activities in the farewell. There are actually more pics but I am lazy to upload them edi~ haha....Enjoy!

No comments:

Free Hit Counter