Friday 22 August 2008

Holiday is Ending~

My holiday is quiet and boring.
I would rather say it is relaxing than boring.

What I did during the holiday? Hmm..let see...
Sleep and online.
Yea, that's it.
I sleep late and wake up late.
Online till 3 or 4 am and wake up at 12pm.. @@" How unhealthy is my holiday life.
Evening if got mood look at the book a while then just lepak here lepak there till night and online.
By the way, 1 week holiday is too short edi la.
When thought of going back school in 3 days time, feel so tired.

Need to see Bio teacher face, chemistry teacher face, Pa teacher face, muet teacher face....~ Haih...None of the Period I really enjoy except for Maths period.
Bio, chemistry and PA: don't need to say, everyone will just hate it. (for my class only)
Muet: I don't like language I hate language, I mean no matter BM or BI, I don't like them all. Even my own mother tongue, chinese I also not really like to learn.
Maths is just fun. Only during math I can 'feel' that I am learning something new and furthermore the teachers are both good. They can joke around with the class and thus making math period fun.

If I didn't remember it wrongly (I counted it before), we have total of 40 periods for the 5 days of schooling day. And we have 5 subjects, i.e. Bio, Chem, Math, PA, and Muet.
So 40/5=8 , means each subjects take 8 periods per week.
Which means 32/40 (80%) of the periods I am not enjoying and only 8/40(20%) only I am actually 'studying' .
Ish! Damn it! Why my class get all those stupid teacher la! Must bear with them for 1 and a half year. How could I survive la.
I heard from Fui Teng that there will be a class streaming next year. Hope that's true and I can get my ass off the class.
I want to leave the class NOT because of the classmates but the teachers.
Ok, enough of complaining. I know my words are rude. But I must say (type) them out so that I can fell better. Release all my un-satisfaction out.

Oh ya, for your information (anyone who's reading this), now grab your mouse and choose any word in my post and double click on it, you will get a surprise! Haha... Yea, Any words.

That's all for today. Will try to update on tomorrow Klang Utama Chinese Society Inter- School gathering. (If it is fun).
Oh, and the video of farewell party, don't know why can't upload it, will try my best to get the video up to the web.

Good Night! (lazy to put in colour)

No comments:

Free Hit Counter