Saturday 2 August 2008

The beginning of August

Again, I want to say, Time Flies!
Suddenly, August appear.
7 months had just fly through my life.
Still remember on 1/1/2008, I was on my bed in my dorm at Cancun Park with severe feeling of homesick. Even though there were 20 over dorm mate around, but I don't know them , and my Heart was filled with loneliness. The 1st time I celebrate a whole new year with me myself.
That was how I 'enter' this year.
The memory is still clear and fresh.
But no matter how clear is it, it is not yesterday. It was 8 months ago!
Haih, I will feel scare when I feel that time passes very fast.
I don't feel safe.
Is just like I am still blur. Blur of everything that happened around me.
And just let the world slowly consume me in time......................

Yesterday 心血来潮, I checked for the english word of 心血来潮 in my computer dictionary, and here is it : be seized by a whim. Haha, don't really know is correct or wrong.
Don't care, let's continue.
Yesterday 'be seized by a whim' , I added imeem playlist into my blog. Haha...
I wanted to add more songs but can't find the songs and I lazy to upload them by myself.
So, the list will be temporary till further update.(maybe tomorrow)
Let me intro some of the songs in the play list :
1. I will be by Avril Lavigne. I like the lyrics. Especially the bridge part And surely the music is great too! And I can wait forever by Simple Plan , the lyrics too. I have posted both of the lyrics somewhere in my blog last time.

2. Christian Songs. Through it all, Here I am to worship, Worthy to be praised, Mighty to Save are all awesome! Actually there are others too , but I just choose few that I like the most to put in.

3 Jay chou's songs. I am not his fan (btw, I am not the fan of anyone) but I like his songs. I like most of his songs and those in the list 1 I just choose randomly and add in.

I prefer slow and soft kind of songs. I don't like those rock and very noisy kind of songs(got exception also la). Haha...


Today spent my whole day in the driving school.
After much of postpone and delay and everything, finally Monday I am going to take the driving test.
Hope can one time pass all the test, cause I don't want to go back to that 'hell of boring-ness' again after Monday.

That's all. Hope August will be a meaningful month for me.
(Olympic is around the corner, can't wait for it to come) Haha..

That's all. Nightz~

No comments:

Free Hit Counter