Tuesday 17 March 2009

Home Alone

Since Fui Teng is freaked out by my bio post and asked me to stop scaring her, so today I'll rest for a day, and post a short diary..lol..

I was home alone for hmm... 4 days 3 nights.
My family actually went to Genting and they 'left' me alone at home.
Haha, not they left me la, is just that I have things to do on that few days, so decided not to go with them...+ I scare that I'll be suffering from serious flu again like the last time I went there, my nose just can't stand the coldness.

So, I practically sit in front of computer all time when I was at home, and watch movie.
My computer has quite a lot of movie, where thick dust has accumulated in most of them, they lived in my computer for years and I never watch them, no time to watch.
What did I watched?
X-Men 3, L change the world, Ip man, Iron man, Heroes Season 3 episode 1-3, Twilight.

There are a lot more to go, but my family are back, so I stopped.
The other movie I'll leave for next year. ^^

No comments:

Free Hit Counter