Wednesday 11 March 2009

Is hard, but not impossible..

2008 STPM results make me feel scared.
STPM is totally different from SPM, and the standard is much more higher.
Really don't play play~!

I need to 'rescue' my PA, the subject that I have the least confident on it, and the subject that I feel the most blur.

I need to 'rescue' my Organic chemistry, which I have no idea at all when you simply throw any of the simplest question to me.

No matter how, really, really, have to start to prepare already. My ultimate target is 4 flat, and I am insist on that, I want to get it and I NEED to WORK and PRAY for it.


My current problems are:
-I have poor memory, I will forget what I've studied in a very short time.
-My time management is poor, I always find that I have no enough time.
-I have poor sleeping quality, I always didn't sleep well during the night and feel tired during the day, which will distract my concentration on study.
-Again, this is due to poor management of life, I always have many things to do till that I have no time to study, one things come before another go.
-I am addicted towards online. My kind of addiction is, everyday when the clock shows 10pm, the feeling of online will come and I hardly stop myself from online. And when I online, I will sleep late.
-Language problem, BM and English.
-Other problems that are vexing me, I tried my best to don't care about them, and I really need to get myself out from it, they will make my probability of getting 4 flat to be reduced.

Everyone has their own problems. Maybe after listing out all of them and you will find a way to tackle them. I hope I am able to do that.
Everyone wants 4 flat. So do I. The reason I want is because when I get that, the decision will be on me, I WILL choose the course and University that I want, I WILL choose the scholarship that I want(if there is), not the other way round.

I know is hard. But it is not Impossible.
Just, there are price to be paid.

All the best!

No comments:

Free Hit Counter