Tuesday 31 March 2009

Tired, but can't sleep

I am tired, but I can't sleep. I lie on the bed and closed my eyes but my brain just don't fall asleep. According to my mom, this is a symptom of being too tired.
Since can't sleep, and can't study or do homework too, cause brain can't function properly, so finally I decided to come online, and write blog. lol~

I slept at around 2am last Sunday with my unfinished post titled ''Medical Perspective of The Passion of the Christ'', I wrote it at around 11pm and I thought that I could finish it before I go to sleep, but when the clock ticks at 2, I knew I can't continue already, so saved it as drafts.

I was 'dare' to write till so late because I know that Monday evening I am free and I can actually take a long nap to compensate on my sleeping time. But I was wrong as Monday morning suddenly William and Linda said we must go to the stadium at 3pm for the sarinngan for the Sports Day.
Last minute I only know and also last minute only I know that I am actually involved in 200m.
Before that they just put me in 4x400 relay, but later don't know when they 'push' me in to the 200m. ==
Reluctantly, I went to the stadium at 3pm.

I never participate in any kind of sports competition, Never! And I actually hate ACS sports day, ponteng almost every year.
My attitude towards the sports day was like Katy Perry...''Do you think I'm bovvered?''...''Whatever''.. ''I don't care''... Haha! (I still can't believe that we actually lost to gigih)
So, I was standing with a 'don't care' attitude in the stadium, read daily bread, talked to friends.. while waiting for my turn.
Before 200m, I was called by Aaron to participate in 100m cause there was no enough people, I was like....lol, add 1 more competition again~ and later he also told me that i am also in for 4x100 relay.
From 1 competition became 4 competitions that I need participate. I was really SWT!

Before the 100m competition, I was quite nervous, worried that I might get the last place cause I really never run before, I told myself that I can't get the last place, at least 2nd last.
So, the thing went on, 2 groups of 8 people ran together. When I heard the word 'Lari!', I concentrate and threw out all my body energy and run~
Surprisingly, I got 3rd place and was qualified to the final.
Later, it was 200m, I used all my energy to run too. And I got 2nd place, with a very far distance with the no 1 runner, yeow sheng. He is indeed a great runner.

After the competition, I was tired and extremely thristy, my mouth stayed dry no matter how much water I drink. My whole body especially my legs muscles are pain. While I was driving back home, my butt felt very pain, till I can't even drive properly. Sorry Soon Yi & Ee Peng for scaring u 2... Today only I knew the reason why my butt was pain, according to Yeow Sheng, if you didn't stretch enough before you run, your butt will be pain. And yesterday I didn't stretch at all, not even warm up. No wonder it was so pain la...lol~...

I didn't sleep after I came back from stadium. Although my body is tired but my brain is not tired. I wanted to finish up my post on the medical perspective of the passion of the Christ, so I online and completed it.
Later, I went to my uncle house to celebrate my cousin, Jit Ai's birthday. Happy Birthday Jit Ai! So fast she's 20 already, and I am 19, both of us are so old already~~ sob sob~~
A small party was held in my uncle house, they invited the pastor from The Baptist Church to the party, and a lot of small kids, which are my cousin's students.
After the party, I went online again and slept at 12am.

Today, tuesday, is the 2nd day of the saringan. I thought it will be like yesterday where we just compete for qualification to the final only. But, I was wrong again!
The moment I stepped inside the stadium, Alwin called me to go to the starting point and prepare for the final of 200m. I was like...== again!
Luckily form 6 was the last to run, so I had a short time to have some mental preparation and also to stretch my body with Yeow Sheng, Keik Wee and Davin.
I knew that I can never win Yeow Sheng, so what I was thinking is to try to maintain my position, and thank God that I did it. I got 2nd place for the 200m competition with a very far distance again with Yeow Sheng. He is just behind the world fastest man by 2 seconds only! Omg, I think he can represent Malaysia for the coming Olympic already la..haha~

After that was 4x100 relay. Only Purple, Red and Green house took part in this only. We, the purple house, got the 2nd place. I think it was me la who actually made the team lost, felt so disappointed. The 1st person to run was Chester, he was being left behind. But later the 2nd and 3rd, which are William and Aaron, they actually chase it up and the 3rd person from each team actually came to the last person, which are Abel, Alwin and me almost at the same time.
The most important moment came, Aaron passed the 'stick' ( I don't know what it called) and I didnt grab properly for the 1st time, it missed. And I was not really running when Aaron was coming, I should start to run already de..The short delay there had given Abel the chance the run 1st, and when I started to run, Abel was at a distance with me. This time I really used 100% of my energy to chase, but I failed, he was so near yet so far from me, feel really disappointed.><
But I was glad to see the Girls team got 1st for this event, Gratz!

So, it is done for the time being, the next date will be on 17/4. I am involved in 100m and 4x400m relay, I scare I don't have enough stamina to run for 400m...Hope everything will be fine.

After I came back from home and completed some of my work, I went to sleep. I was lying on the bed from like 7.30pm to 10pm. I slept and woke up for a few times. Body feel warm. My body is tired with my muscle paining but my mind is very clear and it prevent me to fall asleep.
Maybe this is the symptom of a person that didnt do exercise and suddenly he is forced to play in a sports competition. Sweat~~

I don't want to fall to sick. Hope everything will be fine.

No comments:

Free Hit Counter