Saturday 25 October 2008

In Essay form..

Introduction:
During the 21st century, there is a guy name ZhengYii.
This is part of his life on 24-25 October,2008.

Content:
On 24 morning, he happily announced to his classmate that the trip to Pangkor is confirmed and can start calling friends to make the group to 15 people.
But suddenly 1 bad news came saying that their class potassium hydroxide wanted to have an extra class with them during that period of time.
He was like omg~... this can't be the truth, cause he really need 15 people for the trip.
(Anyone interested please come and see me in school.)

Later, during Bio class, he got back his result for Mathematics Assessment of New South Wales and sadly he just got 'Participation' only. This time he didn't grumble on his result as what he always do cause he really don't know how to do for at least 40-50% of the questions in the paper.
The reasons is because some of the questions was hard and after resting for 6 months, his mind was rather rust already. Thank God that He still have more than half of correct answer.
During the Bio class also he heard about the briefing on the project of ecology. He felt that he will have a tough time for this project. Haih~
And during PA time, the whole class sung a birthday song to the birthday girl of the day, that's Alison. Happy Birthday Alison!

After school, He was called by the Chinese Society ex-president for passing the Chinese Society account to him. It was an official event and need to have both the teacher advisor to be there to witness and sign. He wanted to call his treasurer but waited her for so long she still haven't finish her experiment. So, he decided to do this alone. The account is officially passed to him in the dicipline room by the ex-treasurer. And after that he passed everything to the new treasurer.

After that, he attended Christian Union last meeting for the year of 2008. And also his 1st time and the last time(for this year) to mc during CU meeting. And this is also the 1st time he feel some 'fun-ness' to the game played. (Usually the games are rather boring.)

After CU, back home, he helped his mom a bit to prepare for that night party at his house. Actually can't call it as party, it was celebration of our victory for the recent bible quiz. All the family members of the cell group members were invited to his house and celebrate, i.e to eat.
The celebration started before he reached home from tuition and ended quite early.
Later, as usual, he online and then sleep.

Ok, I am tired of using 3rd person point of view. I'll continue by using I.

On 25 morning, that's today, I was reluctant to wake up when my mom woke me up at around 9.45am as I was tired after busying for 1 whole day yesterday + I slept quite late.
Still, no choice, have to wake up cause I promised my uncle to help him to move house.
So I dragged myself up from my bed and after everything, was on the way to his house.
I felt that My brother and I were so 'great' cause we actually carried Everything from his 1st floor to the ground floor and then up to the lorry.
Yea, he practically do nothing except pointing finger to us (damn shit de him). Heavy wardrobe, heavy double bed, heavy table, heavy washing machine, all were carried by my brother and I from the 1st floor. He just did some of the 'light' work. LoL~..
Never mind, forgive and forget. Just take it as an exercise.

After I reached home a while and I was preparing to go Aeon Jusco already.
I was late to be there and BO, Xiau Huey and Pei Ling was there waiting for me already.
We went to bookshop for a while and then went to watch a stupid movie. Yea, the stupid-iest movie that I ever watch in cinema. The name is don't know what disaster already, forgot le.(Poor memory,haha)
After that, we went to Greenbox. So disappointed when I can't find Jay Chou's latest song there, only got Dao Xiang .
Also, we snapped some pictures there, will post them up later.

Then, bla bla bla~ I lazy to continue already.................

Conclusion:
You all are so bad for reading my diary.
Haha! jkjk...
If you straight read here, I advice you don't read up, cause you will fall asleep.
If you had read all already, then you may go to sleep now.

Haha~! That's all.
Take care!



Edited: Above are the pics we snapped using BO hp. We are sucks at cam-whore..Haha.. and Pei Ling was not there cause she left earlier.

-The End-

2 comments:

Ai Hoi said...

potassium hydroxide=Mrs.KOH? haha i "miss" her so much~

ZhengYii said...

haha...yea...KOH...feel free to come back to acs and visit her at anytime~ haha!

Free Hit Counter